Was applying for a camp organized by EcoKnight.
Why do you want to be a knight of nature? What does it mean to you and what does it take to be one?
Type your answer below, must not more that 150 words.Yes, I want to be a knight of nature.
Well, for me, living in this world, there are tons and tons of daily activities carried out by human which are destroying our Mother Nature either voluntarily or involuntarily. These never fail to raise the anger within me and most of the time, I will do my best to enlighten them about the damage that they will cause to the environment.
For me, trying my best to life a more sustainable lifestyle and to inspire and enlighten others is the least I can do to be a knight of nature. However, I find that whatever I know now is still way not enough and I will need to learn more on sustainable lifestyle in a larger scale and also to connect and discuss with more like-minded people to make a larger impact.
p/s : Just realized that it's pretty torturing to have a limit in number of words. There are a lot more that I wanted to write! Why would I think that 200 is a huge sum when I was taking SPM?
No comments:
Post a Comment