Sunday, August 14, 2011

In a Dream..

wow.. I've actually wanted to sue a medical personnel over her inefficiency towards her job.
- procrastinate even though it's an emergency
- hold a ‘tak apa, tak peduli’ (never mind, don’t care) attitude

I thought that I’ve finally being able to teach some culpits a little lessons prove that the fact that some of them don’t do they job properly! And I think: Yes, I’m going to change this person and also the all the lazy and irresponsible people in Malaysia.

I was talking furiously, explaining what happened but it turned out that it was far too short than what I expected. The main thing is that I didn’t achieve my aim! She’s still holding on to her ‘tak apa, tak peduli’ attitude!

I went on to crap in the hope that she’ll wake up and start to think for the others and also to improve the quality of government services which is always complained by citizens but to no avail. However everything hanged and forced me to stop after I‘ve said something weird (due to anger and the lack of points, I think).

Then, I think that it’s time for me to stop and include in more details.

Suddenly recalled back, the main reason that I felt that explanation was too short is because of I didn’t explain everything systematically, or I should say I skipped from one point to another, forgotten to include in a huge chunk of important information in between, which has always been my weakness in communication. So, I’ve leant a lesson from this and hopefully can change myself on this issue.

Before I went to explain everything, I had managed to post something bout it (something like: filing a lawsuit..) in facebook and I have received a message from someone wondering what’s my condition that time.. (still wondering how I got the excess to Internet.. lol)

Best part is: The one who record down everything is Merwin xD

 

Well, woke up  after my words stuck halfway and everything was just a dream. lol.

Imagine: Dreaming on a full process of seeing someone faint or something at a park, run to a general hospital nearby, seeing the irresponsibility of the medical personnel, wanted to change the community, filing the lawsuit, LEARNT A LESSON… all in a mare dream…

Normally we might think that we should not sleep too much because our precious time will be lost, and we’ll lost many opportunity to learn lots of things. In this case, I can actually learn something in a dream !!

 

Happened just before 6.00pm, 14 August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment