Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mahathir. As thoughtful as always. In the age of 87.

Lots of people ask me why I like Mahathir and normally I'll say I like the way he think. He really think and he is far-sighted. His actions might seem bold in the perspective of some people, but there might be some goals at the long-run.
Today, I've got a more firm answer for the reason after I've watched Chat time with Mahathir ntv7 @ 8.30pm - 9.30pm.

His thoughts and mine to counter some issues are pretty similar. Not all people dare to do things in such ways.

And people will start talking about his corruption, IC project, etc.
I wanna ask you. When you like or admire somebody, do you like all his qualities? No. Take what's good and leave what's bad. Proceed with your life with extra knowledge. Innovate the ideas, create new ideas and avoid the mistakes they do. Don't forget to implement them.

I admit I didn't read much about other politicians. That might be another reason why I don't admire or talk about other politicians.

Still. Take in the good, discard the bad. Admire doesn't mean supporting everything the person does. It means liking the person's merits. From my perspective anyway.



Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment