Dear Sir..
Earth Hour is an international event to increase the awareness to reduce the consumption of energy all around the globe. It acts as a first step to urge people to think for the Mother Earth and also the future generation.
As in Malaysia, it's a small fundamental step to reduce the carbon footprint through small steps, in line with our mission to generate a GREENER COUNTRY..
Citizens will be aware that every step they take on Earth will affect every others as a whole.
However, as what WE observed, in most places in our country, citizens are not even aware of this event. What we, as caring citizens, hope for is that everyone, young and old alike to aware of their role to SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.
So, I, hereby hope that you would stand up to let the citizens aware of the important to carry out their part for the world. Besides, I would also hope that the MASS MEDIA should DO MORE to promote this event, for the greater good of the Mother Earth. thx
I did send to his 'official page', jz hope that he'll take a look..
No comments:
Post a Comment